Enhancing Learning and Research for Humanitarian Assistance, GB and other funders
Enhancing Learning and Research for Humanitarian Assistance, under its humanitarian innovations fund, invites proposals for its large grant facility. Funding supports the development, implementation and testing of a humanitarian innovation that will lead to demonstrated cost-effective improvements in humanitarian practice.
Non-profit organisations such as non-governmental organisations, public or governmental institutions and academic or research institutes that have legal status and are registered in the country in which the project will be carried out, may apply. There is no geographic restriction as to the origin of an applicant. Organisations may apply individually or in consortia. For-profit organisations can be part of a consortium but cannot be the lead applicant or grant beneficiary. Lead applicants can only submit two applications per round, but can be part of any number of consortia.
Grants will be allocated to projects with an implementation period of up to 18 months and range from £75,000 up to £150,000.
- Closing date 03 Nov 14
- Deadline information Expressions of interest due by 12 midnight GMT, 3 November; invited full proposals due 22 December 2014. This call is repeated 2 times a year.
- Date added 07 Oct 14
- Award type Innovation grants; Directed grants to institutions, research groups etc; Technology innovation/development; Prototypes and demonstrations
- Award amount max £150,000
- Award amount min £75,000
- Average award amount —
- Award budget total —
- Applications per institution 2
- Consortium requirements Any
Click here for the original funding call.