The Agency for International Development (USAID) invites applications for its fighting ebola broad agency announcement. This aims to support the development, testing, and scaling of practical and cost effective innovations that can help healthcare workers on the front lines provide better care and stop the spread of ebola.
International organisations may apply.
Funding is expected to be in the range of US$100,000 to US$1 million over a period of one to three years.
Ref: USAID: BAA-EBOLA-2014.
- Closing date 07 Nov 14
- Deadline information Deadlines on: 7 November 2014, 1 December 2014.
- Date added 10 Oct 14
- Award type Development (Africa/Caribbean);Networking/collaboration; Directed grants to institutions, research groups etc
- Award amount max $1,000,000
- Award amount min $100,000
- Average award amount —
- Award budget total —
- Applications per institution —
- Consortium requirements Not Known
Click here for original funding call